“There is a sense of exhilaration that comes from facing head-on the hard truths and saying, “We will never give up. We will never capitulate. It might take a long time, but we will find a way to prevail.” – James C. Collins
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
- To cherish, uphold and project the honor and dignity of Yoruba culture, language and tradition Worldwide.
- To serve as an umbrella organization to other Pan-Yoruba organizations.
- To promote and support democracy at all cost and to foster individual freedom.
- To encourage and deliberate on issues paramount to the Yoruba people
- To preserve the Egbe as a non-partisan organization-religious organization.
- To foster the economic empowerment of Yoruba.
- To undertake specific projects beneficial to Yoruba and aimed at enhancing our development.
- To work with other organizations inside and outside Nigeria to promote peace, stability, justice and unity while working actively for the promotion of Yoruba interests.
- To engage in activities worldwide, that promotes and ensures social justice, equity, opportunities and interests of Yorùbá.
- To work diligently to bridge the information gap between the Yoruba and the world.
- To establish a newsletter “YORUBA” the organ of Yoruba for information dissemination within Nigeria and the Yoruba Diaspora worldwide.
- To establish a presence in Nigeria to facilitate home-based activities.
- To ensure the advancement of Yoruba traditional institutions.